Hello blog readers. We had every intension of setting up this blog and blogging all the time. What time??? Seems like there aren't enough hours in the day. I just wanted to say hi and share a little picture of Ryan. We went to Weatherford this weekend for a short trip. Andy had to get some dental work done on his mouth so we decided to drive up to see Kim, Garrett and Avery. Garrett is a dentist...nice to have one of those for a friend. :) After Garrett was through working on Andy's mouth, they had a boys outing with the babies. Kim and I went to get pedicures and the boys took the babies to Cabela's (like Bass Pro Shop). We don't know much about their trip but that the babies came back exhausted and well this picture of Ryan. OH and on the ride home Ryan cried for 30 minutes straight and actually lost his voice. He sounded like a toy whose battery was dying. After he settled down, he continued to whine I think only because it sounded funny to him and I am sure his throat felt funny.

I asked Andy what Ryan was doing and well he was just excited! Seems like he talks non-stop these days. He has new noises every day. Every where we go he is just a blabbing. He likes to try and mimic what you say. It is great! Here is a picture of Ryan and Avery's play date. Avery is 5 weeks older than Ryan. She is such a sweet girl! Kim has her hands busy because Avery is crawling all over the place and will be walking soon.


Until the next blog...have a great day. Ryan and I are going to Portland to see his Great Grandma this Thursday. So if we don't blog before then, we will have some stories to share when we get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment