


Well we had a great evening with my family. Mark and Val surprised us all with the exciting news of a little Hopkins. They are freshly pregnant at 7 weeks and we are all so very excited. It was not a planned thing but they are adjusting to the idea easily. :) We all are. My mom is so excited to have more. Ryan has broke them all in. It is pretty amazing to see our family mutlipy so quickly. I wish I had the picture from Christmas to post. It is a sweet memory of all of us together...great grandparents included. Here are some pictures from our evening out with Mark and Val. Oh and I couldn't resist buying Ryan the cute "camo" hat. He figured out how to take it off today. What a brilliant little guy! Hee hee.
1 comment:
Wow! How exciting to have two cousins so close together! Tell Val congratulations for me! :)
Post a Comment