


Well we have finally joined the wonderful world of blogging. :) May have taken us a while but we made it. It is pretty amazing that we have the technology to stay so connected to friends and family. Hope yall enjoy our blog as much as we will enjoy sharing our fun stories of Ryan. We should have just named our blog..."the chronicles of ryan". Ryan is now 6 months old! How time flies. He is sitting up, rolling over, talking lots of gibberish (babbaababas and mamamamas and dadadas), and walking all over the place in his walker. At this point he has no desire to push himself up to crawl. Well better call it a night. Be on the look out for more proud parent stories.
2 comments:
What a little doll, Leslie! I am so excited you guys are blogging!! I will so enjoy looking at pics of Ryan while I am bored at work!
Yea!!! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited to see lots of cute pictures of your precious Ryan!!
Post a Comment