Okay roommates...you caught me. I figured I better list my 8 unique things since you guys have all done it.
I grow up around the world. Where ever we lived I was on the swim team. When I lived in Singapore we had swim meets against other countries. :) We would go to Indonesia, Malaysia and other surrounding countries.
If time allowed and my husband would let me...I could vacuum everyday!
I am a germ-o-phobic. Having Ryan has helped me lighten up a bit because I realize I can only santize his hands so much. Plus he has decided it tastes good so now not only do we have germs on our hands but in our mouth too.
I had 7 roommates during 4 years of college. What does that tell you about me? Luckily 3 of them still claim me as their roommate still. :)
I am a yard freak. Not being able to do yard work because of my pregnancy restraints is driving me wild. I like to trim my bushes with scissors.
Growing up I hated chocolate, bread and milk. I like some chocolate now, love bread and enjoy milk.
If my bank account could afford it I could drink a Grande Lowfat Vanilla Latte from Starbucks everyday. I try to make them at home but it just isn't the same.
I worked at a fish cannery in the EGG department for one summer and commercial fished for another two summers.
So I have been tagged. Hope my roomies are proud of my post.
4 comments:
I am so proud! And I am proud to call you a "roomie" still! :) Thanks for playing our silly game--I had forgotten about you fishing in the summers!
Me too! I wish I could garden with you...I'm really loving getting in the dirt. It would be fun to do it with a friend.
And thank God for immune systems. As germ-o-phobic as we can be, we just can't fight those nasty little curious boys.
I'm glad your played the game!
You crack me up. Looking back, I'm glad we went to different colleges. I don't know if one house could handle that much cleanliness. :-)
LBR
You have had such an interesting life - from Singapore to Alaska to Waco to vacuuming ever day! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment