This first pic is in a field near Val's house in Austin back in May. They are moving this weekend though back to Houston. Yeah!
I don't know what Ryan is so excited about but this is a typical face for him. Pretty happy, funny kid.
Happy Birthday to Ryan. He requested Cup-o-cakes and that they be green!! We just had family over for a cake, ice cream and a swim.
And here is Paige, Val's little girl. Isn't she a doll??? They are having another girl in December! Beautiful babies.To my roomies and Leslie...I think those are probably the only people that might think to check is blog. Other than a growing, active 2 year old, and a growing baby in the belly...not much is going on. As most of you know...that is a lot. Ryan is definitely 2. He is pretty good but we have had some rough days lately. Here are a couple pics. I will post a belly pic so. Of course you can imagine it is big at 29 weeks.
4 comments:
So precious! Paige and Ryan both are just so beautiful!! I LOVE it when you post pics - keep them coming!!
I love that first picture of you and Ryan! Nick and I both "oohed" when we saw it. He is adorable. (And so are you!)
I must agree with the previous posters...Ryan is darling...and his cousin Paige is precious too!
Leslie, These pictures are great. I often tell my missionary friends about the site. They love it too.
Post a Comment