Ryan is starting to have full sentences. It is so cute. I just have to share his latest. He talks in third person. He calls himself "Ronen". His newest word is "too". He will say "mommy's car" then "daddy's car too". "Big truck, little truck too." "Mommy's gum, Ronan's gum too".
I don't know where he picked up "too" and would never have guessed it was such a significant word. It so sweet though. I love very minute with him. Yesterday he kept telling me to get off the phone while we were in the car...."stop talking mom". Oh yes, I am mom know. :( I got off the phone and said I was sorry for not talking to him. He said "okay".
This picture is of Ryan eating brownie pick without the eggs. He had fun!
1 comment:
Weird. On a whim I checked your blog today--and you had just posted! He's precious and even more so with the chocolate face. Don't you love the grown-up use of "Mom"? So cute.
Post a Comment