
Ryan in Daddy's snowboard gear!

Ryan playing in the laundry basket! Good helper!
For those of you how are faithful bloggers, I applaud you. Most of you who blog do it for your family and well my family is all here. BUT for my friends here are a couple new pics. Ryan is 19 months old. We went to day to look at getting him registered for preschool next fall. Sure seems early but I know Ryan is going to love it. He is a little social butterfuly. I can pretty much hold his own in a conversation and loves talking on the phone. The other day he told me to go away so he could talk to Uma all by himself.
3 comments:
I can't stand it. He is so grown-up. I love his precious hair! Thank you for posting for those of us who are far away! He is so handsome. I wish he'd teach Elijah how to be a good boy. :)
I'm so excited that you posted new pictures! He's precious and I got the biggest kick of him with in the snowboard boots. He is darling. Wish we could see him.
Yippee! So, I am a little late in noticing the new post and new blog...sorry about that! But, I am so excited to see your little Baylor Bear. He is so adorable, Leslie. I wish I could squeeze him along with Jack, Jeb, Will and Elijah - all at once!
Post a Comment