Ryan is happy because it is food time!!! Never seems to get enough food.
Ryan does not need fancy toys. Water bottles are very fun.

Daddy has spiked my hair this morning. I don't care though because I have my bottle. He can do whatever as long as I have my FOOD.

Once again I am happy because I have my Cheerios to keep me busy. Mommy tries to put them in a bowl but I like to knock them right over. Hee hee

Ryan and I visited with Jessica and Marshall last week. Marshall is 18 months and such a cutie pie. Ryan wasn't so sure about him. It was kind of funny. I think actual his tooth might have been making him a little sensitive. Next time we see Marshall I think Ryan will be able to play a little more with him. :) It was fun to spend time with them.
All is well with the Spellins Family. Busy at work and busy at play. Ryan finally cut his first tooth. He really didn't have any problems with it coming in. He is changing so much each day. Friday night was kind of wild around here. Ryan woke up about 1:ooAM and he would not go back to sleep. I tried everything for about an hour and then had to wake up Dad for reinforcements. Finally around 3 Ryan went back to sleep. My mom always says when something like that happens there is going to be a big change. Well she was right. Yesterday Ryan stoop all by himself for about 45 seconds. When he was done he plopped on his bottom and gaves all a big grin. He was so proud as mom and dad were too! Then this morning we found Ryan sitting up in bed. This is the first time he has pulled himself into sitting position.
We are really enjoying every moment with him these days....even the sleepless ones. :) He is going to be walking in no time. I think he just might crawl a little bit before he does that but it will be close. Right now he army crawls all over the place and pretty quickly. OH and his new favorite thing is Cheerios! Cheerios will keep him entertained for a long time.
3 comments:
I can't wait for Elijah and Ryan to meet! Elijah will probably be the one that's not so sure of Ryan, as he'll be a big boy to Elijah! :) He is adorable...I love his spikey hair!
He looks like you, Leslie! I mean it!!! He is so precious!!! Keep the posts coming! :)
So cute! And I agree with Robin, I see so much of you now, Leslie. I always thought he was his Daddy's boy, but now he is looking more like his Mama. Keep the pictures coming. I love hearing and seeing how y'all are doing. Miss you!
Post a Comment