Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wooooweeeee!

Well, Ryan walked! He has been getting brave and letting go occassionally while he would stand. Yesterday afternoon he was taking little one steppers sometimes even two. But then when Andy and I were sitting in the living room Ryan decided to just take off and running towards the TV. I had to jump up and grab him because I could just see him falling into the TV! YIKES! We are in trouble aren't we....We probably have a couple more weeks before he gets completely mobile. We really need to "Ryan" proof the house now!

Easter pictures to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee Ryan! You are growing up so quickly. I know Mom and Dad must be so proud of you!

Hilary said...

Wow! Yea Ryan! That is so exciting. What a big grownup boy. Now you need to come run around with Jack and Jeb!

Anonymous said...

Can you teach me how to walk, Ryan?

--Elijah