Saturday, August 01, 2009

My kids and I really look forward to when Paige and Kate come into town. We always go swimming for a couple of hours. The kids are so fun to watch as they interact with each other and become closer cousins and friends. Of course it is always fun for Val and I to catch up with girl talk.
Ryan and Paige will float in these blue floats forever. They just sit and giggle and giggle. We ask them what they are talking about and they can't ever really tell us. They like to play pretty princess and evil villian and rescue each other. The picture below of Kate and Macey is probably one of the best we have ever gotten of them. How precious!! They are so sweet. Kate is a little dare devil and fearless of the water. Macey is a lot more reserved but likes to do whatever one else is doing...or at least try.

We love our cousins Paige and Kate!

1 comment:

Mark & Valerie Hopkins said...

What cute pictures. We love hanging out with you. I LOVE the picture of Kate and Macey.