Macey is really starting to talk a lot more. We don't know if it has anything to do with the tubes that we just put in her ears but we think it might. Yesterday she kept telling me over and over...."I want a horsey". I told her she had to talk to her dad about it, so she says " Daddy I want a horsey." Very sweet! I would say so you want a horsey...Macey's response "YEAH!" I wish I could capture her expression...she is so animated.
The other night I was putting her down to sleep and we always have the same conversation. Ryan is sleeping, Alyson is sleeping, Daddy is sleeping, Macey needs to go to sleep too. Then she asked me about Spiderman...I said "huh?" She is "where's Spiderman". I said Spiderman is sleeping too! When I went to get her up the next morning the first thing she asked me about....SPIDERMAN! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment