
Macey Grace Spellins born on November 4, 2007 at 6:57 p.m. 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long.
Macey favors her momma. She has been blessed with her daddy's feet and ears, but looks to have all of Leslie's features, which will make her a looker :).

Momma and baby are both doing well.

Can't wait to bring Macey home!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for y'all. She is a looker...like her momma. Leslie, you look wonderful. I'm so happy for you. Love you!
SO PRECIOUS! I wish I could kiss her little face. PLEASE post more close ups of her when you get a chance! Love you guys!
Hi Macey,
I am so excited that you are here! My mommy and daddy prayed that you would come on the 4th! You are really pretty. :) Hehe. I think it's really fun that we almost shared a birthday. Hope you have as much fun going home as I did!
I can't wait to meet you!
Hudson
I can't wait to meet her and start lovin on her! We love you guys!
Blessings to your beautiful family!
God is good, all the time!
Love, Justin, Gi and Katie Hime
congradulations on your new adition to the family! Great job on facial features mom keep up the good work, she is beatiful! Great family photos dad. Your friend from Beck's Mechelle Aguilera.
Post a Comment