Fun story of the day.... Ryan's new word is vaccum. He walks around talking about the vacuum. He has even woke up in the middle of the night for two hours to talk about the vacuum. He is so serious when he talks about his vacuum and then he will giggle at himself. The last couple of days he has decided to add "Man" to the end of vacuum. He walks around with one hand on his head playing with his hair while saying, "Vacuum Man, Vacuum Man, Vacuum Man." It is hilarious. Andy and I can't help but laugh every time. Never gets old....well maybe at midnight it gets a little old. :)
3 comments:
Ryan, you are going to be just like your mama - very clean and tidy. I am so proud of you! Vacuuming is so fun.
How funny! I would love for Vaccum Man to visit our house this week! :) I would love to see him say that!
So cute! I love these kind of stories. My kids have interesting relationships with the vacuum too...so funny!
Post a Comment