Andy started school this week so we are all a little off schedule. Most of his weekend will be spent in the books. Ryan and I hope to enjoy some time at Grandma and Grandpa's pool. And I am sure he will walk a mile or two around our house this weekend. He is so funny. I just bobbles along for about 3 or 4 yards, then plopp but he gets right back up again and starts over. I hold my breath a lot with fear of him running straight into a corner. I have tried to stop him a couple times but usually I just throw him more of balance. Just Mommy's instinct.
Well enjoy your weekend ladies! Love you all.

Ryan loves the pool and the sprinkler.

First hair cut!
2 comments:
Happy Mommy's Day to you too, Les! Ryan's haircut looks so sharp!
Happy Mother's Day!! Sounds like you're boys loved on you too.
I'm impressed with Ryan's happiness during his haircut. What a big boy! And I love the sprinkler picture. So cute!
Post a Comment