Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten




Waiting for the bus!


Ryan's Classroom


Ryan's first day was school was awesome! I asked what the best part of the day was and he said "everything". I asked what the worst part was and he said "nothing". :) He wanted to ride the bus to school, so he did. Andy, the girls and I jumped in the car and met him at school. Of course by the time we parked the car he already found his way to his classroom. I was so impressed and taken back at how much he has grown up. This afternoon Andy made it home early to meet Ryan at the bus stop. He looked so hot and tired as he got off the bus but he didn't stop talking for hours. We took him out for pizza to celebrate. I sure hope tomorrow goes as well as today. Thanks to everyone at school that helped Ryan feel "at home".


1 comment:

Saenz Family said...

Awww...What a handsome guy! Can't believe he did the bus and found his classroom all by himself! Tell him Kenyon was very jealous that he got to ride the bus. Kenyon also wants to know when he is coming to Australia to play, and spend the night??