Ryan and Macey seem to be adjusting well. Ryan loves to hold Alyson all the time. He likes for her to get into bed with him at night so he can sing her "Angels we have heard on high". He sings it so beautifully. Macey loves to touch Alyson all the time. She always aproaches her with her thumb in her mouth as is to say she comes "in peace". The other hand goes straight to Alyson's hair. What a sweet brother and sister Alyson has.
3 comments:
What cute kids! I love your new background. My kids are just about killing each other in the bathtub. At least I have time to check my blog on the lap top while sitting on the toilet. Who says water is bad for a computer?
Oh, Leslie! What a precious family!! Ryan and Macey are so sweet. I wish I was there to help you this week!
So precious! I love that Ryan sings her a Christmas song.
Post a Comment