Leslie decided for me to take on a project for the kiddos to have an outdoor play set from Santa. She has a friend of a friend of a friend that wanted someone to confiscate their 16 year old play set. Yikes. What was she getting me into? I agreed to the challenge. I could never say no to a pretty wifey with a prego belly.
So, my dad and I somehow managed to maneuver this thing to our house and behind our garage to hide from the kids. There it sat, hidden in plain site for three weeks. Can't believe Ryan didn't see it. I am proof that procrastination does not pay.....
I began working on this bad boy two days before Christmas. I was only going to change a few things then one thing led to another and that thing led to about ten trips to and from Home Depot. The Home Depot on Grand Parkway now knows me by my full name. I think I made their list for the person with the most store visits in one day.
Well, I got most of it put back together by Christmas morning for the kiddos to come and see. Little did I know that I had another two days worth of labor left to go. I couldn't stop!
Merry Christmas Kiddos!
I had a great time making a mess of things. Now it'll be good for the kids to have something to play on while Mom and Dad sit down and take a break......
No comments:
Post a Comment