Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween






















We enjoyed an early dinner with Andy's parents. We all had a good laugh as well got the kids dressed in their customes. Macey wasn't so sure about her chicken hat at first but after a couple minutes she wore it all night...well for the two hours we were out. She made a great chicken and without even knowing it she was walking like a little chicken and talking like one too.

Ryan was a great Buzz Lightyear! He got to dress up for school on Thursday as well. They walked to the local bank in Katy...2 blocks from their school...and trick or treated. He thought that was pretty cool.
After dinner we wnt to the hopsital for a carnival for all employee kids. It was perfect. We knew everyone and the area was large enough to accomodate everyone but small enough for us to let the kids roam. We ended the night by trick or treating at my parents house. We all got some more laughs as Macey continued to put on an act! What cutie pies. :)








4 comments:

Allison said...

I love all of your posts!

They look precious!

Robin Muse said...

Oh, how I wish we could have gotten our little chicks together Friday night!!

Hilary said...

Your chick and Buzz look very cute! And I'm loving the pictures of the house...it is amazing! You've done such a great job.

Mark & Valerie Hopkins said...

What cute pictures! I love the one where Macey is trying to lick the lolipop (sp). I hope we get to talk soon. Phone tag is getting old.