Friday, March 21, 2008

For you Hil

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Fished in Alaska
2. Lifeguarded
3. Taught swim lessons at the Y
4. Waited tables at Mama Mia's

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Cars
2. Jungle Book
3. Finding Nemo
4. Toy Story
*Problably watched these at least 20 times thanks to Ryan. :)

Four Places I have lived (since college):
1. Katy, Texas
2. Waco,Texas
3. Dallas, Texas
4. Katy, Texas
*all my exciting places to live were because of my parents. Not much of a mover now.

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. American Idol ( the "Singers" as Ryan calls it)
2. Don Duestch
3. Men in Trees
4. Super Why (me to Hil)

Four places I have been (in the past month):
1. Inflatable Zone
2. Work
3. Chick-fil-a
4. The indoor mall park

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Andy
2. Penny
3. Susie
4. Pottery Barn(me to hil)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. ICE CREAM
2. Taste of Texas steak skewers
3. chips and salsa with some ranch dressing on the side
4. pizza

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. North Carolina (robin and allison)
2. Greely, CO (hil)
3. Mexico beaches
4. Oregon Coast

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Going to NC
2. Going to Colorado
3. Going to Mexico
4. Lots of summer days at the pool

Four Friends I'm tagging:
No one today. :)

No comments: