Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Macey Grace

Macey is a little over 11 weeks. She has been keeping mommy and daddy very busy. We love our little Macey very much. She has beautiful brown eyes, the cutest little tummy and a firey personality. She definitely isn't as laid back as Ryan was at her age. She is pretty needy and when she starts to fuss she goes start into panic mode. She has this squeaky little scream that surprises us every time. One thing her and her brother have in common....she doesn't like to sleep much! Poor mommy and daddy. The Spellins kids just run on little sleep...unfortunately mommy and daddy need more than they seem too.





Other facts about Macey:



  • She sucks her thumb

  • WILL NOT TAKE A BOTTLE OR PACIFIER (making going back to work tricky)

  • She has a big red strawberry birthmark on the side of her tummy

  • She loves her brother and watches him closely

  • She loves to talk and express her feelings

  • She is a snuggler

  • She loves to sleep on her tummy when she does sleep

Here are some sweet pictures of Macey sleeping the other night. Our little munchkin!



2 comments:

The Powell Family said...

I love the pics of the Spellins princess! I linked to you on Katymom...

Tabaitha said...

Hey Leslie! I came across your blog thru Lori and I'm so glad! Macey is adorable and the pictures are precious. Congratulations!