



The two pics of Ryan are on the 4th. We were out at Andy's parents and the weather was horrible. We ended up just playing with him in the boat in the barn. He loved it. He had a blast pretending to drive us around. He didn't seem to be phased by the fireworks but I think that is because the misty rain kind of dampered the sound.
The other two pics are from last weekend when we helped Val and Mark move to Round Rock. It was a hot day to move! We all had a good time getting them settled in. Good luck Mark and Val. Oh and Val passed her principalship test! YIKES! Principal Hopkins! Congrats.
1 comment:
Wow! Val looks great! I hope she is feeling better and that this little one cooks until the time is right. And Congrats to Val on passing her test! That's awesome!
Ryan is as adorable as ever. It's funny one set of pictures I think he looks just like Andy and the next he looks just like Leslie...Les, this time around it is you. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment